Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] URL does not appear to be a podcast feed

The media type is application/xhtml+xml, which seems OK but may be too
generic.

Also, the "podcast links" you speak of are unimportant, it's the
"enclosure" that is the actual audio file.

Looks like the enclosure URLs are HTTP 302ing to an AOL server, which
may be the problem? Again, unsure.

Just a couple of hints...