[Rhythmbox-devel] Podcast Feature Request

Hi,

I'm a gnome Ubuntu Feisty user, and currently I use Amarok as my music manager. I'd like to switch to a gnome application, but I don't want to give up the thoroughness of Amarok's podcast management. Amarok allows the user to specify per feed the number of episodes to retain and whether to download new episodes automatically or manually. It also allows the user to specify which folder to sync podcasts to on an portable music player (Who wants their podcasts dumped in with their music?).

Are there plans to beef up Rhythmbox's podcast management abilities?

Thank you,
Vaughn