[Rhythmbox-devel] Plugins: translations

I am writing plugin for Rhythmbox and I'd like to know how is
translation of plugin strings and resources managed? I know I can mark
strings for gettext translation and they will get translated if the
gettext keys already exist in .mo file, but it looks, that the default
gettext domain comes from rhythmbox and is shared by main program and
plugins. For now the best bet is that the strings (and resources from
Glade files) will not get translated unless my plugin will get into
main rhythmbox source tree (and to main RB translation database). Is
this true?

--
Jarek Zgoda
http://jpa.berlios.de/