[Rhythmbox-devel] .wav file importing problems

I have a music library folder with many songs in it. When I told Rhythmbox which folder it is, and to "Watch for new songs," it automatically imported all those songs with correct artist and album names, except for .wav files. I have quite a few songs in the .wav format.

At first I thought, "No big deal," but then when I went to change the artist/album names manually I could not! Why?! What is the risk of allowing me to change the artist name, album title, genre, song title?!

So, there are two problems. One, .wav files do not import correctly; and two, I cannot change song titles from Rhythmbox.