Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Change the color

In theory, this can be achieved by editing a .gtkrc-2.0 theme file in
your home directory.
See http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-Resource-Files.html
for the syntax of such a file.
Unfortunately, Rhythmbox doesn' t name its main window, so you can't
tell gtk that the theme may only affect Rhythmbox and not the other
applications.

Btw, patching RB to allow anyone to screw the HIG happily is as simple as adding
a gtk_widget_set_name() call in the right place. What do the
developpers think about this ?

cheers,
Christophe