Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox debian package for ubuntu

the newest release is in edgy (6.10) and is compiled with all the norms
+ --enable-tag-writing --enable-track-transfer and --enable-ipod-writing

i might attempt a backport once i get a chance (maybe monday at work?)
otherwise just file a backports request, or compile it. most of the
build deps, if not all should be easy to deal with.