Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] iTunes 7 released

On 9/13/06, Emilian Bold <emilian bold gmail com> wrote:
Pardon my ignorance but what has iTunes to do with Rhythmbox ?

I think there enough feature requests (hellooo -- id3 edit, sync to
mp3 players/phones, video ?) and ideeas to drive the development of RB
without trying to immediatelly develop something like iTunes.

id3 edit, synching and video are precisely features iTunes has and RB
still develops

Just playing catch with iTunes won't do any good.

I think RB will catch with whatever the contributors will want. It's
how OSS generally works.

Christophe