Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] working on your team

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 01:42 +1100, Cameron Jack wrote:
> I have also studied Java, C and C ++, any of which i would be happy to
> use in your application to improve it and make it the complete
> solition i (and You) know it can be. I actually do not know what
> languague you use in your program but i which to join your team if
> that is approved, please let me know.

As with most open-source projects, we're always happy to accept
contributions (large or small). Rhythmbox itself is written in
(GObject-based) C, but also support plugins written in Python.

The important question is what exactly do you want to work on? Rhythmbox
is a moderate size project, so if there are any features you want in
Rhythmbox, or areas you like programming in, that would help to know
where to point you towards.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Plouj> I can't put a finger on my problem(s).
@Pezmaker> Plouj: touch your finger to your forehead