[Rhythmbox-devel] working on your team

I am currently studying a double degree in Engineering (computers
systems Engineering) and Science (Computer Science) at the Royal
Melbourne Institute Of  Technology in Melbourne,m Australia. I have
currently finished my 3rd year and have two more left, however i am
willing to complete some extra curricular activities. I use Gentoo linux
and have a sound understanding of it. I have also studied Java, C and C
++, any of which i would be happy to use in your application to improve
it and make it the complete solition i (and You) know it can be. I
actually do not know what languague you use in your program but i which
to join your team if that is approved, please let me know.