[Rhythmbox-devel] Monitoring DAAP

Hi,

I have searched through the archives, but could not find anything: I
wonder if it is possible to monitor which files are shared by the DAAP
server in rhythmbox? I just want to know who listens to what. I tried
to find if there was a python interface to DAAP, but I could not find
any documentation. Does anyone else think this might be a useful
plugin, because if no such functionaltiy exists, I am thinking of
writing one.

Cheers!

PS: Please cc me to any reply, because I currently does not subscribe
to the mailing list.
--
Trond Danielsen