[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request for rhythmbox-client

Hi all,

recently, rhythmbox-client has become one of my favourite things about
rhythmbox, right up there with the alarm clock. What I do as of right
now, when I turn of my computer screen for the night, I leave rb on and
issue "sleep 20m && rhythmbox-client --pause" in an xterm. I think it
would be cool, if rb-client could have this built-in, e.g. --snooze 20
or something. In order to be able to just click an icon in my gnome
panel, I'll probably wind up writing a one-line script for that...

Anyway, I just thought I'd share one of my uses for this awesome piece
of software.

-karsten

--
J.S. Bach: Weihnachtsoratorium, BWV 248, I-III
Sa,  2. Dez 06 19:30 Nikolaikirche Prenzlau