[Rhythmbox-devel] Audio CD burning, transcoding and replaygain questions.

Hi guys.
First off, thanks to all involved for making Rhythmbox. It has been my default music player since FC4 and it just keeps getting better.

I had never used the facility to burn an audio CD from Rhythmbox before, so I thought I'd give it a whirl today, but it seems that I can only burn a CD from a playlist and not from the library. What I'd like to be able to do is to right-click on an album in the browser and have a burn to CD option there. Is this possible/practical?

Also, my library is a mixture of flac, ogg and mp3 files. I use replaygain tags on all the oggs and flacs, and mp3gain on all the mp3s. The problem is that the mp3s play much quieter than the other formats. I know mp3gain works differently than replaygain in that it modifies the actual file as well as optionally adding undo tags to the file. How does Rhythmbox handle replaygain for mp3 files? Is there any particular way I should be processing mp3 files to make them match the other files when played via Rhythmbox?

Finally, one other thing. I might be getting an iPod soon, and I am wondering how it will work with Rhythmbox. I know (and have tried with a friend's iPod) that copying/playing from the iPod works fine, and I can copy files direct to the iPod with drag and drop. What I'm wondering about is automatic transcoding to mp3 for ogg/flac files when added to the iPod. I have seen this discussed here before, but am unsure as to how to get it going.

I am using FC6 with Rhythmbox built from cvs.

Cheers,
DC.