Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Enchancement Idea ccn ratings

On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 10:45 -0500, Joe Webster wrote:
> I had a thought that it would be nice to have an option that would allow
> me to Not play/skip songs with 1 star ratings. That way, once I mark it
> with one star, I won't hear it again.

Create an "Automatic Playlisy" with the following rules:

"Rating" "at least"  "**   "(two stars)
"Rating" "equals"    "     "(zero stars/unrated)
Check "Add if any criteria are matched"

When you listen to this playlist, all the tracks rated one star are
skipped.