[Rhythmbox-devel] equalizer

i really like rhythmbox but since you cause use xine with it, and are forced to use gstreamer i cant use the application
for some reason gstreamer on my laptop sounds like total crap, and the sound is all breaking up like there is too much bass.
will an equalizer be included in a later release so i can use the program? now i am forced to use amarok.. but its a kde program and doesnt
fit in with the theme i use in gnome.. xine plays my music fine without the sound problems, so an equalizer is def. needed so i can change
the freq. so that crackling noise is gone

let me know, thanks

josh