[Rhythmbox-devel] permit labelling songs as 'funny', 'relax' or so...

Hello all,

I'm quite new to Rhythmbox, but I haven't seen this feature. Perhaps I missed it (sorry then) or perhaps it doesn't exist. I also don't know if this is the list where to put suggestions, but it's the only I saw about Rhythmbox. After this short 'forgive-me-if-I'm-wrong-introduction', here's my suggestion:

It would be great to permit label songs as 'funny', 'relaxing', 'really-hard' or so, as a way to generically build playlists by this new attribute, instead of just 'artist' or 'album', identically as the flickr [1] or youtube [2] sites. Obviously, one song could have more than one label. For example, I would label the song 'Inside my head (you're all dead)' from 'De Heideroosjes' [3] as 'happy', 'whistle' and 'calm-first-rocky-then'.

Cheers

[1] http://www.flickr.com/
[2] http://youtube.com/
[3] http://www.heideroosjes.com/