Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GUI mockup... let's get this sorted once and for all

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 09:26:57PM +0000, Gareth Murphy wrote:
> Yes there are... perhaps we shouldn't put it in the sidebar at all? Que
> mockup... http://www.flickr.com/photos/gazam/116485003/

I like the mockup.  What it also shows is that the 'track specific
controls/info' can be grouped together nicely.  However, then it is a
bit strange that in this grouping the Hide Browser and search bar are
still present.

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | email: paul luon net
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | JID: paul luon net