Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Audioscrobbler integration

I sent another message about my recent accomplishment of getting the
source to actually work, but it look like the attachment got scrubbed.
Hopefully this one will pass.

Please test it out and give me feedback, right now, only neighbor radio
is supported.

In the Gzip are my two new source files (rb-lastfm-source.[ch]) and the
modified rb-audioscrobbler-plugin.c file, as well as a modified make file.

I'd especially like comments about how you'd like to see the interface
for adding stations worked out.

-Matt