Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Audioscrobbler integration

M> I sent another message about my recent accomplishment of getting
M> the source to actually work, but it look like the attachment got
M> scrubbed.  Hopefully this one will pass.

[...]

It would be better to open up a bug on bugzilla:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

then post a link to the bug here on the mailing list.  Saves having to
send a large attachment to everybody on the mailing list.  The
detailed technical discussion of the patch should really be on the
bug.

Alex