Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Art Plugin

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 18:38 +0200, Fabio Berta wrote:
> I'm using the new Rhythmbox 0.9.5 and I really like it! Especially the
> art plugin is great. But one thing bothers me a bit. I often have albums
> with more than 1 CD, so I name them "album CD1" and "album CD2". For
> example "Stadium Arcadium CD1". The art plugin is not able to pick up
> the right cover for CDs named like this. Maybe this could be fixed
> somehow?

We already do this, but only for "(disc N)", "(CD N)" and the like -
with the parentheses. We could probably add another regexp string to
match them without parentheses if it's at the end of the string.

Can anyone think of any likely false matches for "[Cc][Dd] *[1-9]+$" or
[Dd]is[ck] *[1-9]+$"? If not, I'll add it to the list.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
| <- You must be smarter than this stick to ride the Internet
    -- Mike Handler, paraphrased from Bev White