Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] What makes Rhythmbox 0.9.3? =)

> The main reason for not releasing one yet, has been due to some
> not-overly-nice bugs. Most of those have been fixed in cvs now, so it
> really depends on whether we want to release as soon as possible, or fix
> a couple of the others.

I see.

> There are some more that it would would be good to fix (like tag-editing
> and DAAP not working with gstreamer 0.10), but I don't know how long
> those will take. Jonathan was working on DAAP for gst 0.10, but I
> imagine it would be complicated and need testing.

If we are talking developers versions, then I don't think these should
hold a new release back. But most definitely if we are talking stable.

> What seems best to me, assume those kinds of things aren't going to get
> fixed in the next few days, is to release 0.9.3 sooner rather than
> later. We can do a 0.9.4 release shortly after, if they get implemented.

I think it would be a good idea to release often (about one pr. month)
and perhaps a 6 months cycle between stable and unstable?