Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patches for discussion

Personally I think that dialog is badly designed. Big waste of space,
not pretty. Check out Gaim 2's plugin dialog, just a List with
checkboxes and a description in the bottom.

I believe the simpler and more usable, the better. A list allows for
find-as-you-type, besides you could add icons if you wanted, etc.

Here is a screenshot:
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1816/plugins6tp.png