Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patches for discussion

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 01:50 +0100, Martin Jeppesen wrote:
> [Plugin Manager UI]
> > How about if the dialog had two panes, the plugin list with enable
> > checkboxes on the right, and the plugin description/info on the right
> > with the configure button at the bottom?
>
> This is exactly* what I had in mind =)
>
> * You wrote "right" twice, so I assumed you ment left the first time.

How does http://ids.org.au/~jrl/rhythmbox/plugins-edit.png look? The
configure button would be insensitive if the plugin isn't enabled.

The glade file is at http://ids.org.au/~jrl/rhythmbox/plugins.glade if
anyone wants to play (the plugin list of obviously fake).

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
>> After all, everybody's got a water buffalo. -- Ben Coleman
> in their machine room. -- Nix
with the candlestick. -- Christian Bauernfeind