Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Dbus getSongProperties problem

On Sun, 2006-02-05 at 13:25 -0800, Marc E. wrote:
> The problem resides in that props = rbshell.getSongProperties(uri)
> blocks, it takes a (long) while to get the data.
>
> Any ideas on what might be causing that delay?

No ideas, but I'm seeing it with the sample program in remote/dbus too -
however dbus-send works. I don't know a huge amount about dbus or
python, so I'm probably not going to be much help getting to the bottom
of it.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"We are a dumbassocracy. Anyone dumb enough to get off of their ass and
volunteer/do something is welcome to do so." -- Matthew Rice