[Rhythmbox-devel] volume level is weak in Rythymbox

Hello,
I just noticed a change in the volume level when I play my music (digital files) in Rythymbox. The volume is softer, even when I put the volume on the maximum level. What's wrong? When I play my music using something else, such as RealPlayer10, the volume is louder.

I think this just happened a few days ago. Before, my Rythymbox could have a louder volume.

Thank you.

I use ubuntu (gnome, breezy).
jc