Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] UI Improvements

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:21:44 +0900
Nguyán ThÃi Ngác Duy <pclouds gmail com> wrote:

> On 2/9/06, James Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:
> > This has been suggested plenty of times before, however there is a
> > big issue: internationalisation.
> What if people can mark it "English song" or other languages that
> Rhythmbox supports?

I think this is a _great_ idea. Depending on the language set in the
id3tag, you could devide whether or not to ignore "the" or "die" or
whatever in the Artist name.

Let me also use this opportunity to give y'all an emphasized thumbs-up
for Rhythmbox. I really liked the improvements in 9.3.0, but upgrading
to CVS even just days after the release has improved it even more. I
especially like how the library loading happens faster after starting
and the way the Browser shows how many songs are there from this
Artist/Album...

Happy compiling,
Karsten Schmiedecke

--
J.S. Bach: Hohe Messe in h-moll
Freitag, 10.2.2006, 19:30 Uhr, Nikolaikirche Prenzlau