Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] UI Improvements

On 2/9/06, James Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:
> This has been suggested plenty of times before, however there is a big
> issue: internationalisation.
>
> If we make sorting ignore "a" and "the" should it also do so for
> languages other than English?
What if people can mark it "English song" or other languages that
Rhythmbox supports? Those information can be stored in rhythmdb.xml.
Default language for adding new songs should be user locale. Although
i would prefer by default adding songs with English tag while using
Rhythmbox in Vietnamese :)
--
Bi Cá Lao