Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] UI Improvements

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 08:52 +0100, Karsten Schmiedecke wrote:
> I think this is a _great_ idea. Depending on the language set in the
> id3tag, you could devide whether or not to ignore "the" or "die" or
> whatever in the Artist name.

I'd forgotten that id3 supports a language tag. Using that could work,
once we get id3 tag editing working with gstreamer 0.10.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"IMO, the primary historical significance of Unix is that it marks the
time in computer history where CPUs became so cheap that it was possible