[Rhythmbox-devel] odd music import bug

Just wondering if anyone knows about this, before I post a new bug...

If I remove a track, or several, from RB, then edit the file or metadata
information for them, then proceed to attempt to re-add them to the
library, they do not immediately show up. I find that sometimes they'll
come in after a reboot, etc. It is very frustrating when I tell it to
import some tracks, and it does seemingly nothing. At least a dialogue
of some sort saying why they could not be imported right now would be
nice.

Anyways, I'll file a bug if there isn't one... I didn't see one.

Thank you developers for making RB awesome. : )

Brendan