Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Of MagnaTune and Money

Just my 2c...

If "integration" means inserting a new toolbar button to the Magnatune
store, in a similar way to how Windows Media Player has a button to
online stores in it's toolbar, then.. no thanks.

However... if this is made into a plugin instead, and this plugin can be
turned off, then it won't be all that bad, I guess.