Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Of MagnaTune and Money

On 12/19/06, Rob van der Linde <robvdl gmail com> wrote:
If "integration" means inserting a new toolbar button to the Magnatune
store, in a similar way to how Windows Media Player has a button to
online stores in it's toolbar, then.. no thanks.

However... if this is made into a plugin instead, and this plugin can be
turned off, then it won't be all that bad, I guess.

This is exactly what 0.9.7 offers. Check it out. It's pretty nice.

And seriously, it actually works. I hadn't checked out Magnatune
before, but might actually buy some stuff I sampled from their library
now that it's right in RB.