Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Pre-release

On 12/13/06, James Doc Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:
I've put a pre-release of the impending 0.9.7 release up at [0], so any
testing to find last-minute bugs would be appreciated. In particular,
testing on BSD/Solaris/anything non-linux will make everyone love you -
so we don't let it out with a trivial build issue like last time.

The current plan is to do the real release this weekend, so you'll get
some exciting release notes then.

[0] http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/rhythmbox/0.9/rhythmbox-0.9.6.90.tar.bz2

What's up, Doc? (Sorry, had to.)

Is your recent work on gapless playback in here?