[Rhythmbox-devel] Help writing a new plug-in

Hi everybody

I'm quite new to Rhythmbox, and I am planning to write a new Python plugin for it. Is there any documentation that can help me doing that? I have found only one basic page with some information ( http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxPluginWriting), but it don't help that much...

What I'm planning is a new plugin that show the lyric and chords of a music while it's played, in a way very similar to the lyrics plugin. Does anybody know if there is someone already planning / doing something like that?

I'm also planning to base my work in the lyrics plugin. Is it possible to debug the plugin? How can I run a Python debugger from within Rhythmbox? I think I could understand much better the plugin if I could debug it.

Thanks in advance

José Fernando Guedes