[Rhythmbox-devel] Adding support for new device (Sony W810i )

Hello,

I have a Sony Ericsson W810i mobile which has some mp3 player functionality.

Is there something I could help with in order to be able to sync the
podcasts from Rhythmbox with the phone (card) ?

I've read in some previous emails that I have to find out some FDI
using the hal device manager. Anything else ?

I'm willing to experiment with the phone and Rhythmbox on my Ubuntu
6.06 system so any help will be apreciated.

I'm not sure about the player lists but all I have to do so far is
copy the mp3 files in a MP3/ folder on the Phone Card. List generation
will also be nice although I might need a plugin for that.

Speaking of which: is there a documentation about the python bindings
available ? A short tutorial would also help.

Regards,
Emilian Bold

--
Emilian Bold
+40 740235562

Java-loving consulting services from Timisoara, Romania.