Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] svg icon

Thanks for the link,

I used the vector version provided to integrate the real curves.
Also rounded the corners of the background.

see revised version attached

On 8/2/06, Richard Jones <rj last fm> wrote:
Fine by me :)
Here are some, including a couple of vector files:

I've been meaning to list all the players on the tools page that have native
support for lastfm/scrobbling. i'll be sure to add rb to the list when i get
round to it.

On Wednesday 02 August 2006 14:17, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 13:52 +0200, Christophe Dehais wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > This may be off-topic, if someone knows where it could be of more
> > interest, please tell me.
> >
> > Well, not seeing any in first google results, I did a svg
> > icon, see attached. The ones who make the plugin would use it
> > if they want to bring some love somewhere. I don't know if there is a
> > copyright issue.
> Looks nice, note that the original icon seems to use rounded corners,
> not right-angled ones.
> I copied RJ on this mail.
> Are we allowed to use the AudioScrobbler icon to link to in
> Rhythmbox' interface?
> Cheers

Richard Jones Ltd. |
Office: +44 (0) 207 7780 7080