[Rhythmbox-devel] DAAP songs and playlists

What if you were to create playlists outside of RB, then import them?
For instance, find the share via your network browser, and add the songs
to Totem. Once you have the songs in your totem queue, click the "save"
button and save the playlist to somewhere local, in your homefolder or
whatever. Then import that playlist to RB?

Hmmm I just tried this and RB does not keep the track info from the
playlist. : ( Could we get RB to accept playlists with files linked over
a network share? Totem is able to read the playlist fine.