Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Response and CPU problems

On 8/1/06, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan kaolin wh9 net> wrote:
It will have written the data to a file called 'rb-strace' in the
directory in which you ran that command.  Could you put this file on a
website somewhere or send it to me directly?  It'll probably be a few
hundred kB, so it's best not to inflict that on the whole list.

Actually, because I kept waiting for it to do something, it ended up
being 14MB. :-P  I posted the first bit of the file here:
http://pastebin.ca/111838.  It looks pretty repetitive, but I'd
happily run it again and/or post something else.

Thanks,
Andrew