Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] last.fm svg icon

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 13:52 +0200, Christophe Dehais wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> This may be off-topic, if someone knows where it could be of more
> interest, please tell me.
>
> Well, not seeing any in first google results, I did a Last.fm svg
> icon, see attached. The ones who make the Last.fm plugin would use it
> if they want to bring some love somewhere. I don't know if there is a
> copyright issue.

Looks nice, note that the original icon seems to use rounded corners,
not right-angled ones.

I copied RJ on this mail.
Are we allowed to use the AudioScrobbler icon to link to last.fm in
Rhythmbox' interface?

Cheers

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
"I want no epitaphs of profound history and all that type of thing. I