Re: Fwd: [Rhythmbox-devel] compile error in CVS (gst 0.8)

On Thu, 2006-27-04 at 15:59 +1000, James "Doc" Livingston wrote:

> Also now fixed in cvs. I'm not sure if the track transfer stuff works in
> gst 0.8, but it compiles now.

Excellent, rb compiles now. Track transfer doesn't work, but I was
expecting that. It just creates an empty destination file and then sits
at 0%.

--
Adam Zimmerman <adam_zimmerman sfu ca>

CREATIVITY  - http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/movingimages/Building_on_the_Past.mpg
ALWAYS      - http://randomfoo.net/oscon/2002/lessig/
BUILDS      - http://www.theopencd.org/
ON THE PAST - http://free-culture.org/freecontent/
--

"By the efforts of these infidels, the name of God was left out
 of the Constitution of the United States.  They knew that if an