Re: Fwd: [Rhythmbox-devel] compile error in CVS (gst 0.8)

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 22:13 -0700, Adam Zimmerman wrote:
> Dapper has gstreamer 0.10 doesn't it? That could make a difference, as
> I'm still getting that second error (and the error seems to be in a file
> called rb-encoder-gst.c, which suggests a connection to gstreamer). I'm
> running breezy, with gstreamer 0.8.

Also now fixed in cvs. I'm not sure if the track transfer stuff works in
gst 0.8, but it compiles now.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
You can lead an idiot to knowledge but you cannot make him think. You
can, however, rectally insert the information, printed on stone tablets,