[Rhythmbox-devel] Hide Redundant Fields (ex: When viewing by Artists in Browser, hide Artist Field in Main Window)

Hello,
Is there a way to hide redundant fields?

For example, if in the browser, 'm selecting my music by Artist, the
main window should hide the "Artist" field.

If I'm selecting music by Album, the "Album" field in the Main Window
should be hidden.

If I'm selecting podcasts by feed, the name of the Feed should be
hidden from the main window.

For people with big monitors and/or high resolution, this may not make
a difference. But for those without one or both, it helps.