Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [patch] Missing D-BUS signal arguments

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 10:44:00PM -0400, Tim Moloney wrote:
> I'm learning about D-BUS and I'm using Rhythmbox as a D-BUS application.
>
> I noticed that the signal definitions are missing their arguments in the
> D-BUS Introspection Data Format.  I've attached a patch that I believe
> corrects this.

Thanks for this.  I've applied the changes.

> On a related issue, org.gnome.Rhythmbox.Shell.visibilityChanged returns
> false when Rhythmbox is minimized which makes sense.  However, it
> returns true followed immediately by false when Rhythmbox is restore.  I
> don't think that the second (false) signal is correct but perhaps I
> don't correctly understand the functionality.

The second (through fifth, it seems) 'false' signal shouldn't be emitted.
I've fixed this in CVS.  Well, I've fixed it to the point where the last
signal at least has the right value attached.. I don't really feel like
arguing with GTK over it too much.