[Rhythmbox-devel] iPod, tag-writing, etc

I'm using the latest CVS version of rhythmbox
first, id like to day, great work on the iPod track writing, it works flawlessly for me (iPod Photo 4G)
the only thing I'd like to see eventually, is a 'Sync with Library' option

also, I enabled tag writing, and while it works fine for my mp3's, it does not for my aac files

regardless, its looking great, 0.9.5 should be a great release

--
Zach Tibbitts - zach collegegeek org
http://collegegeek.org