Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Icons in statusbar like Firefox?

> Moving the icons but still changing them doesn't really change the
> situation,

That is true. The situation can not be avioded. The buttons are needed.

> and at least they are currently in a noticable position (they
> are important buttons after all).

The problem, as I see it, that the buttons represent a current state
of the program, e.g. the user now have the option to create an audio
cd, so it is a combined information to the user, and a function that
is now available.

I think it may not be so bad an idea to have these buttons in the
statusbar. Perhaps visable at all times, but only coloured* when
available?