[Rhythmbox-devel] Icons in statusbar like Firefox?

Hi,

I have a wild idea.

The recently added feature to the toolbar is that buttons can come and
go depending on the source selection.

I don't think I have a problem with that, but the HIG is not too crazy
with that sort of things =)

In Firefox small icons can come and go in the bottom right corner of
the statusbar depending on the current state of the browser. E.g. a
padlock for shttp.

Would that work out for Clear Queue, Create audio cd, New Internet
radio station, New podcast feed, and Update all feeds?

Don't get me wrong, I am not requesting for Repear and Shuffle to go
back to the statusbar =)

Now flame me. It only makes me stronger!
Soruce: Slashdot =)