Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Post 0.9.4 UI stuff

I'd also really like to see this added, since it would be great to be
able to choose the other play orders. One thing I'm wondering about
though is how the UI would show what play order is selected. It seems
obtrusive to have to click on a icon to see a menu that will tell
you, or even worse go into a submenu to find out.

I'm not sure what way there is around this though because it would
probably be impossible to come up with sufficiently informative icons
to display. The only other solution I can think of is to switch the
icon you had in the toolbar into the text of the currently selected
play order; see
http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/8341/rhythmboxplayorder2kn.jpg for a
mock-up.