Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Last.fm Integration Patch #5

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 08:44:45AM +0200, Ruben Vermeersch wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 08:12 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
> > I'm going to valgrind the whole thing to check for memory leaks, but
> > once that's done, I'm out of suggestions for improvements.

There were a few leaks and other types of badness in there, which I've
fixed: http://j.kaolin.hn.org/rhythmbox/rb-audioscrobbler.c

> Seems like it's pretty much done then yeah. I should have a look at how
> the lastfm:// protocol works, but that's an entirely different patch.

I can't even get their player application to work.  I enter my account
details, hit OK, and it prints "animation starting!" or something, then
quits.  I'm curious to see what the streaming thing actually does.

-jonathan