[Rhythmbox-devel] Last.fm Integration Patch #3

Hi all,

I've updated the Last.fm (audioscrobbler) patch for rhythmbox. It now
contains the patch of James Livingstone, to make it use gnome-vfs. Also
some minor cleanups here & there, but there's still a lot of cleaning up
to do (as the original code is kinda messy sometimes).

If anyone would like to review/test it (applies cleanly to HEAD), it can
still be found here:

http://files.lambda1.be/linux/patches/rhythmbox-audioscrobbler-libsoup.patch
http://files.lambda1.be/linux/patches/rhythmbox-audioscrobbler-libsoup-new-files.tar.bz2

If someone sees things that should be corrected, please let me know, any
hints on getting this code in shape would be greatly appreciated. Teuf:
I just read on IRC you wanted a cleaned version, here it is, largely
unmodified ;-)

Greetings,
Ruben

--