Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] drag n drop

Jens wrote:
> is there already, or will there be, drag n drop support for dragging
> folders onto RB from a filemanager?

If I'm not mistaken, it's already possible to drag and drop files and
folders to Rhythmbox, or more specifically to the Library button in
the Source list.

Maybe there needs to be a bigger dnd target as this one is not very
easy to discover and a little hard to hit?

> also if the folder is dropped on a playlist or in the
> empty area of source the content of the folder would be put in the
> existing playlist or form a new playlist.

Sounds like a good idea to me, maybe you should file a wishlist bug?

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson