Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Bugzilla Roundup #1 (Fuzzy Matching and Tray Icons)

> Bug 158168: use of tray icon, and minimise to tray

Hi all!
Just thought I'd throw in my opinion on the tray thing.
Like someone said when the patch was merged, rhythmbox
is to me a desktop service that you pretty much want running most
of the time if you are using it. So therefore I think we should follow
the standard set by Gaim, and let minimize minimize, close close,
but stay running and in the tray until some selects Quit from a menu.

//Ernst