Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Generic audio player support

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 12:10 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Speaking of communications protocols. The other day I tripped over the
> njb library [1] which would allow us to add support for most of the
> Creative and Dell mp3 players.
>
> [1] http://libnjb.sourceforge.net/

I've put up a page about removable media on our wiki[0]. If anyone knows
of any other access libraries we could use, feel free to add them.

I don't know if we'll see support for them any time soon, but that way
we won't lose the links.

[0] http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxRemovableMedia

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full
of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue